22nd March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz for SBI PO, SSC CGL & Competitive-govt. Exams:
1. What is the India’s rank in the World Happiness Index(WHI) 2017 published by the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network?
2. Which country has been named as the most healthiest country according to the 2017 Bloomberg Global Health Index?
3. The 18th edition of Asia’s largest convention on the business of media and entertainment “FICCI Frames-2017” has been started in which city?
a) New Delhi
4. What was the theme of 'International Day of Forests 2017' that was observed on 21st March?
a) Our Trees Our Forests
b) Forests and energy
c) Trees and Forests
d) Save Trees Save Forests
5. Which bank has recently launched a mobile banking app “Mera iMobile” for rural customers that allow them to access banking services as well as information on agri services?
c) HDFC Bank
d) ICICI bank
6. Name the India's longest road tunnel built in Jammu & Kashmir to reduce the travel time from Jammu to Srinagar?
a) Bishnah-Nashiri Tunnel
b) Gulmarg-Leh Tunnel
c) Chenani-Nashiri Tunnel
d) Leh-Awantipra Tunnel
7. Small scale industry body Tanstia-FNF Service Centre has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with which IIT for technology transfer of water treatment analysis kits designed to treat drinking water mainly in rural areas?
8. Name the state that has the highest number of arsenic-affected persons as per a report presented in Parliament?
a) West Bengal
9. Which Indian sportsperson has won silver at 2017 Eden World Women Snooker Championship?
a) Umadevi Nagaraj
b) Arantxa Sanchis
c) Chitra Magimairaj
d) Vidya Pillai
10. Name the cricketer who has become the first Indian to face 500-plus balls in an Test match innings?
a) Virat Kohli
b) Cheteshwar Pujara
c) Murli Vijay
d) Karun Nair
11. Who has won the 2017 ATP Indian Wells Masters title?
a) Novak Djokovic
b) Stan Wawrinka
c) Roger Federer
d) Andy Murray
12. Which High Court has recognized the River Ganga as the first living entity of the India?
a) Patna High Court
b) Allahabad High Court
c) Uttarakhand High Court
d) Delhi High Court
1:c, 2:d, 3:b, 4:b, 5:d, 6:c, 7:b, 8:a, 9:d, 10:b, 11:c, 12:c.