1. In which state Periyar Tiger Reserve is situated ?
2. Who is the president of SOUTH AFRICA?
Answer: Jacob Zuma
3. Fidel Castro belongs to which field?
Answer: Former Prime Minister of Cuba
4. India defeated which country in Kabbadi World Cup?
5.What is the theme of APEC Summit 2016?
Answer: Quality Growth and Human Development
6. Who won the Jnanpith Award 2016?
Answer: Raghuveer Chaudhary
7. Who is the author of the book 'The Wealth of Nations'?
Answer: Adam Smith
8. Who has introduced UPI ?
9. Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmstrom won the Nobel prize in Economics for-
Answer: their contributions to contract theory"
10. What is the currency of JAMBIA?
11. what is the capital of Lithuania?
12. When is NRI Day is celebrated ?
Answer: 09th January
13.Who has been awarded the 'Dada Saheb Phalke' 2016 Award?
Answer: Manoj Kumar
14. How many bands of tax rates have been fixed at GST
15. Who is currently the Minister of Statistics and Programme Implementation in the Government of India?
Answer: D. V. Sadananda Gowda
16. Which country has topped the Ease of Doing Business rankings in 2016?
17. How much amount for DeenDayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana (DDUGJY)?
Answer: 76,000 crore
18. Which country will host the Games in 2018?
19. PV Sindhu beat Chinese Sun Yu to win the _______Super Series badminton championship.
Answer: China Open
20. The Nobel Prize in Literature 2016?
Answer: Bob Dylan.
21. With the Wimbledon win, Serena Williams has now won 22 Grand Slam titles, a record equal to---
Answer: Steffi Graf
22. Airtel Payments Bank has rolled out its pilot in which state?
23. The government of India passed controversial legislation that requires large companies to spend at least --------- of their profits every year on corporate social responsibility (CSR).
Answer: 2 per cent
24. The Walt Disney World Resort celebrated its ------- anniversary.
25. Who is the present President of Israel
Answer: Reuven Rivlin
26. What is the Repo Rate after the fourth Bi- Monthly Monetary Pilicy?
Answer: 6.25 Per Cent
27. The Pushkar Fair or locally Pushkar ka Mela is an annual five-day camel and livestock fair held in the town of Pushkar in the state of __________
28. No 1 ATP Ranking after US Open?
Answer: Andy Murray
29. Tianhe-2, a supercomputer developed by Which country's National University of Defense Technology, retains its position as the world's No. 1 system with a performance?
30. The world's most famous mouse (Mickey Mouse ) is celebrating his?
Answer: 88th birthday
31. Union Cabinet approves Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission to drive economic, social and infrastructure development in rural areas. The mission aims to create _____ such Rurban growth clusters over the next 3 years, across the country.