Current Affairs Questions for Bank, SSC & Other Competitive Exams:
1. Which state became the first state to start India's first Cherry Blossom Festival, which is widely celebrated in Japan?
2. Which city has been termed as the country's breast cancer capital, with cases at a record high of 40 per lakh of population?
3. Which Indian bank was the first to roll out newly issued 500 rupee notes?
a) State Bank of India
b) Central Bank of India
c) Canara Bank
d) Bank of India
4. The Union Government has set up a task force under the chairmanship of _____ to ensure that ATMs across the country are ready to dispense new denomination notes.
a) R Gandhi
b) N S Vishwanathan
c) K R Kamath
d) S S Mundra
5. Supermoon was seen on 14 November 2016 across the world. Last time, it was observed in which year?
6. Who has been bestowed with the 2016 honorary Academy Award (or Oscar)?
a) Jackie Chan
b) Tom Hanks
c) Chris Tucker
d) Michelle Yeoh
7. India signed two agreements in the field of water resources management and agriculture with which county?
8. Name the Indian golfer who clinched the $1 million (Rs. 6.8 crore) Resorts World Manila Masters in the Philippines?
a) SSP Chawrasia
b) Aditi Ashok
c) Kishi Sinha
d) Gauri Monga
9. Which committee has been constituted by the Supreme Court (SC) to verify the availability of night shelters?
a) H L Dattu committee
b) T S Thakur committee
c) S K Seth committee
d) Kailash Gambhir committee
10. Recently, Which county has announced two financial projects worth 95 million US dollars in India to bring more energy-efficient appliances to the rural sector?
1:b, 2:c, 3:a, 4:d, 5:b, 6:a, 7:c, 8:a, 9:d; 10:a.