1. President of constitutional committee?
Ans: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
2. Regional rural banks are governed by?
3. Cabinet mission led by?
Ans: Pethick Lawrence
4. Carbon particles are separated by?
5. Janpeeth award given for?
Ans: Literary works
6. Irom Sharmila belongs to which state?
7. Chief Economy Adviser of India?
Ans: Arvind Subramanyam
8. GandhiJi’s saying ‘Sarvodaya’ means?
Ans: Rise or welfare of all
9. Straight of Gibraltar connects?
Ans: Atlantic ocean to Mediterranean Sea
10. Market economy means?
Ans: A market economy is an economic system in which economic decisions and the pricing of goods and services are guided solely by the aggregate interactions of a country's individual citizens and businesses.
11. Raja harsh changed his capital from?
Ans: Thanesar to Kannauj