1. If the budget proposal was rejected in the state assembly then?
2. Sphygmometer used to measure?
Ans: Blood pressure
3. New name of Wheeler island ?
Ans: Abdul Kalam Island
4. Commercially utilized energy resource?
Ans: Natural Gas
5. Dipa Karmakar related to which sport?
6. First Indian in British House commons?
Ans: Mr. Dadabhai Naoroji
7. Bhakra Nangal Dam is built on which river?
8. Which of the following joints bones and muscles?
9. Great wall of China is constructed in whose regime?
Ans: Qin Shi Huangdi
10. Many solar cells connected to form?
Ans: Soar panel
11. Where is Chabahar?
12. First Post office ATM is in?