1.Highest Carbon percentage in which coal?
Ans: Anthracite (carbon content is between 92.1% and 98%).
2. Outermost surface of Sun?
Ans: The corona is the outermost layer of the Sun, starting at about 1300 miles (2100 km) above the solar surface (the photosphere). The temperature in the corona is 500,000 K (900,000 degrees F, 500,000 degrees C) or more, up to a few million K.
3. Pradhan Mantri Ujjawala Yojna(PMUY) related to?
Ans: Cooking fuel. Under the PM Ujjwala Yojana, the government aims to provide LPG connections to BPL households in the country. The scheme is aimed at replacing the unclean cooking fuels mostly used in the rural India with the clean and more efficient LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas).
4. Ganga and Indus basin separated by?
5. Agriculture tax is removed by which government?
6. Method of calculating GDP?
Ans: Income approach
7. Andhra Pradesh new capital?
8. Largest internet user in world?
9. Part of brain for understanding motor function?
Ans: Motor Cortex
10. Project Sankalp is for?
"Best of Luck to all of you"