1. Which gas is used as a coolant in refrigerator?
2. Rio Summit is done for?
Ans: The United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED)
3. Which gas is responsible for the ozone depletion?
Ans: Chlorofluorocarbons (CFC)
4. Transistor is used for?
Ans: Amplify or Switch electronic signals
5. "Talikota war" occurs in which empire?
Ans: Vijayanagara Empire
6. Largest island of world?
7. Dilwara famous temple belongs to which religion?
8. Right to education through which amendment?
9.Who died while playing polo?
Ans: Qutb-ud-din Aibak
10. Guru of Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans: Gopal Krishna Gokhale
11.Jawhar Lal Nehru award is given for?
Ans: For International Understanding
12.Gas produced in bleaching powder?
Ans: Chlorine Gas
13.Minimum natural disaster is caused by?