1.Which state has decided to develop 340 villages as Horticulture Villages at a cost of 93 crore rupees during the Golden Jubilee year of the State?
c) Himachal Pradesh
2. Name the Goa's state bird which has been chosen as the logo for the three-day bird festival from November 11 to 13?
a) Great hornbill
3. Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal has inaugurated a new world class library, ‘Bharat Ratn Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Learning Resource Centre in which city?
4. Which Indian organisation won the 2016 UNESCO Confucius Prize for Literacy?
a) Kha Ri Gude Mass Literacy Campaign
b) Directorate of Literacy and National Languages
c) Center for Knowledge Assistance and Community Development
d) Jan Shikshan Sansthan
5. Name the Indian Olympic medallist who announced the retirement recently?
a) Abhinav Bindra
b) Mary Kom
c) Sushil Kumar
d) Vijender Singh
6. Who will be honoured with the 37th edition of prestigious Sarala Award for his outstanding poetry?
a) Vikram seth
b) Nandini Sahu
c) Kumar Vishwas
d) Dr. Hrushikesh Mallick
7. The Union Government has recently approved the use of chilli-based PAVA shells for crowd controlling. What does “PAVA” stands for?
a) Para aminobenzoic Acid Vanillyl Amide
b) Pantothenic Acid Vanillyl Amide
c) Palmitic Acid Vanillyl Amide
d) Pelargonic Acid Vanillyl Amide
8. Name the former Australian cricket player who has been appointed brand ambassador of his home state Tasmania and will join a government-led trade mission to the subcontinent that will explore export opportunities?
a) Steve Waugh
b) Ricky Ponting
c) Shane Warne
d) Adam Gilchrist
9. Which state/UT has launched ‘Shramdaan movement’ in India?
b) Andhra Pradesh
10. Who of the following won the mixed doubles of 2016 Brazil Open Grand Prix?
a) Tarun Kona and Sikki Reddy
b) Pranaav Jerry Chopra and Sikki Reddy
c) Manu Attri and Pradnya Gadre
d) Pranaav Jerry Chopra and Pradnya Gadre
1:b, 2:d, 3:a, 4:d, 5:a, 6:d, 7:d, 8:b, 9:c, 10:b.