1. Which state has become the first Indian state to distribute two crore LED bulbs under the Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LEDs for all (UJALA) scheme?
c) Madhya Pradesh
2. Which state has signed a memorandum of understanding with Google India to promote digital literacy and drive the digital transformation in the state?
3. India’s first military heritage website has launched by which organisation?
a) New India Foundation
b) Glory Foundation
c) Sports Coaching Foundation
d) Tata Education Society
4. Which state has become the first state in the country to have implemented Public Fund Management System (PFMS)?
5. Who won people’s choice award for his sand sculpture ‘Mahatma Gandhi sculpture for non-violence and peace‘ made during an international championship in Russia?
a) Jeevan Mishra
b) Sudarsan Pattnaik
c) Girish Luthra
d) Sahshi Shekhar
6. What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 17, as per the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)’s latest annual report 2015-16?
a) 7.8 %
b) 7.7 %
c) 7.6 %
d) 7.5 %
7. Who recently was appointed as the Chief General Manager of State Bank Of Travancore?
a) Anuradha Rao
b) Ashok Kumar Pradhan
c) Vishal Garg
d) Mukesh Mehta
8. The World Bank has recently released a Logistics Performance Index (LPI) 2016 report titled ‘Connecting to Complete 2016’. What is the rank of India in Logistics Performance Index (LPI) 2016?
9. Who has become first Asian to be nominated for 2016 Heritage Heroes Award of International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)?
a) Andrey Wilson
b) Bibhuti Lahkar
c) Bantu Mukura
d) Niel Sanga
10. Which country is hosting the 2016 meeting of heads of SAARC Statistical Organizations (SAARCSTAT)?
1:d, 2:d, 3:b, 4:a, 5:b, 6:c, 7:b, 8:b, 9:b, 10:c.