1. According to National Sample Survey Office (NSSO) Survey, which state has been declared the Cleanest state of India?
c) Himachal Pradesh
2. Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit 2016 was concluded in which city?
a) New Delhi, India
b) Cebu City, Philippines
c) Vientiane, Laos
b) Langkawi, Malaysia
3. What was the theme of the 2016 Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit that concluded in Laos?
a) Our People, Our Community, Our Vision
b) Turning Vision into Reality for a Dynamic ASEAN Community
c) One ASEAN, One Response
d) ASEAN Community Vision 2025
4. The Union Government has approved subsidized helicopter services in 10 sectors of ______________ to connect inaccessible destinations.
a) Assam and Sikkim
b) Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh
c) Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh
d) Jammu and Kashmir and Assam
5. Who has been appointed as the part-time non-official director Syndicate Bank for a period of 3 years?
a) Jayant Purushottam Gokhale
b) Farman Basha
c) Vishal Sikka
d) R Gandhi
6. Who topped the list of Fortune's 51 Most Powerful Women 2016 in the world?
a) Indra Nooyi
b) Marillyn Hewson
c) Mary Barra
d) Sheryl Sandberg
7. Chief Minister of which state launched the 'CM Scooty Scheme' in the state to encourage girls to go to colleges for higher studies?
a) West Bengal
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Jammu and Kashmir
8. Name the spacecraft that was launched by NASA to collect samples from asteroid?
9. Which bank recently introduced the Software Robotics to improve banks productivity?
a) ICICI Bank
b) Axis Bank
c) HDFC Bank
d) State Bank of India
10. Name the Indian women cricketer who was recently awarded an honorary life membership of the Marylebone Cricket Club?
a) Nilima Jogalekar
b) Sandhya Mazumdar
c) Anjum Chopra
d) Jhulan Goswami
1:d, 2:c, 3:b, 4:b, 5:a, 6:c, 7:d, 8:b, 9:a, 10:c.