1. Which of the following films has won the best film award at the first BRICS Film Festival in New Delhi?
b) Xuan Zang
c) Manjhi the Mountain Man
2. Name the film director who has been selected for the J C Daniel award 2015 for his overall contribution to the Malayalam film industry?
a) Anand Deshpande
b) K G George
c) Nandan Nilekani
d) Aranmula Ponnamma
3. How much amount has been approved by Union Tourism Ministry for five states under Swadesh Darshan scheme?
a) 350 crore rupees
b) 400 crore rupees
c) 450 crore rupees
d) 500 crore rupees
4. Dharmendra Pradhan recently launched a campaign to promote use of natural gas in India. What is the name of campaign?
5. Summer Paralympic Games 2016 has begun in which city of brazil?
a) Sao Paulo
c) Rio de Janeiro
6. Name the Indian wrestler who has been nominated for the Padma Bhushan by the Wrestling Federation of India (WFI)?
a) Yogeshwar Dutt
b) Nar Singh Yadav
c) Sushil Kumar
d) Sandeep Tomar
7. Which country has received certificates from World Health Organisation (WHO) for recognising the elimination of Yaws ,Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus (MNT) from the country?
c) Sri Lanka
8. 'Bubble Pin' a one-step offline payments mode has been launched by which digital payment company?
9. The Union Government recently launched the Urja Mitra Helpline for power outages. What is the helpline number?
10. The indigenous Light Utility Helicopter recently successfully completed its test flight in Bengaluru. The helicopter is developed by?
a) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
c) Indian Aerospace & Engineering
d) Indian Defence Services
1:d, 2:b, 3:c, 4:b, 5:c, 6:c, 7:b, 8:c, 9:a, 10:a.