1. Who was the First woman president of Congress?
Ans: Annie Besant
2. What is Silica gel?
Ans: Silica gel is a granular, vitreous, porous form of silicon dioxide made synthetically from sodium silicate.
3. If no atmosphere is there than what is the colour of the sky?
4. The partition of congress was done in which session?
Ans: Surat Split (1907) refers to the splitting of the Congress party into 'Moderates' and 'Extremists' after a violent clash at the session. The extremists were led by Lokmanya Tilak, Lajpat Rai and Sri Aurobindo and the moderates were led by Gopal Krishna Gokhale, Pherozeshah Mehta and Surendranath Banerjee. The divided Congress re-united in the crucial Lucknow session of congress in 1916.
5. Ozone layer protects earth from which rays?
Ans: UV (Ultraviolet) Rays
6. Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) submit his reports to whom?
7. Shiva Thapa is associated with which sports?
8. Which country exited from European countries?
9. Palk of strait separate which country?
Ans: India & Sri Lanka
10. Hydrochloric acid present in which digestive organ?
11. Birju Maharaj is related to?
Ans: Kathak dancer
12. Which hill connects eastern and western ghats?
Ans: Bilgiri Hills
13. Rhino spicie is the speciality of which Indian National Park?
Ans: Kaziranga National Park
14. Scheme for poor women upliftment?
Ans: Rashtriya Mahila Kosh (with a corpus of Rs.100 crore extends micro-finance services to bring about the socio-economic upliftment of poor women)
15. Satavahana's first king?
16. First Buddhist council held at?
Ans: At Rajgir
17. Residex related to?
18. Toughest natural substance – (wool, cotton, jute, silk)?
19. Optical filter used for?
Ans: to attenuate or enhance an image
20. Silver gets corroded due to presence of what in air?
Ans: Due to the presence of trace amounts of hydrogen sulphide in atmosphere, silver forms a film of silver sulphide that is black.
21. Which is the radioactive element?
"Best of Luck to all of you"