1. Maximum thorium reserve in which country?
2. Euro Cup 2016 Winner?
Ans: Portugal (beat France)
3. When did french revolution began?
4. United Nations established in which year?
Ans: 24 Oct 1945
5. Morphology of chromosome can be best observed in which stage of cell division?
Ans: Metaphase stage
6. First viceroy who died in India?
Ans: Lord Mayo
7. Which athlete is known as blade runner?
Ans: Oscar Pistorius
8. WEP full form?
Ans: "Wired Equivalent Privacy" is a security protocol for Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11) standard to provide wireless networks the equivalent level of privacy protection and security as a comparable wired network.
9. What is chemical name of Quartz?
Ans: Sodium Silicate
10.Unit of radioactive?
11. Father of Abul Fazal?
Ans: Shail Mubarak
12. Vande Mataram included in which book?
13. Zika virus infected by which species?
Ans: Aedes species mosquito
14. Which country allows euthanasia legal?
15. Which of the following range parallel to the Indian coastline?
Ans: Western Ghats (also known as Sahyadri) is a mountain range that runs parallel to the western coast of the Indian peninsula, located entirely in India.