1. Which part of the brain is associated with hearing?
2. Headquarter of SAARC?
Ans: Kathmandu, Nepal
3. Who is present Nepal PM?
Ans: Pushpa Kamal Dahal
4. Which of these are soluble in water
Ans: Sodium sulphate, lead sulphate, zinc, etc
5. Freedom of privacy is related to which article?
Ans: Under Article 21
6. Outermost ranges of Himalayas
7. Sahitya Academy awards are given in how many languages
8. Which is not an external storage memory?
Ans: CD ROM, CD RAM, DVD
9. What element causes radioactive pollution in Kerala?
10. What causes water rains in North Western India?
Ans: Western disturbance in wind
11. Which state has the least population?
12. Washing Machine is based on what concept?
Ans: Fuzzy Logic
13. Father of renaissance in India
Ans: Raja Ram Mohan Roy
14. Food conduction in plants is through
"Best of Luck to all of you"