1. Who is the Coach of Indian cricket team?
Ans: Anil Kumble
2. First Women Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: Sucheta Kriplani
3. Another Name of World Bank?
Ans: International Bank for Reonstruction and Development (IBRD)
4. Mission Indradhanush is related to?
Ans: 7 Tika
5. "Playing it my way" is autobiography of?
Ans: Sachin Tendulkar
6. Why Palnets do not Twinkle?
Ans: They are closer to Earth.
7. Punjab draws water into canals from which river?
Ans: Sutlej River
8. What is the purest form of Carbon?
9. When government expenditure exceeds its revenue then it is callled?
Ans: Budget Dificit
10. First Indian to win the Oscar Award?
Ans: Bhanu Athaiya
11. Silkworms eat which leaves?
Ans: Mulberry leaves
12. What is the product formed when Sodium bicarbonate was heated?
13. Where is Dilwara Temple of Jains?
14. Wide entry of sea or ocean is called as?
15. What is Parliamentry form of Government?
Ans: A parliamentary system is a system of democratic governance of a state where the executive branch derives its democratic legitimacy from the legislature (parliament) and is also held accountable to that legislature. In a parliamentary system, the head of state is normally a different person from the head of government.
16. What are the properties of X-ray?
Ans: Electromagnetic radiations having a wavelength between 10A to 0.01A.