1. Formic acid produced by?
Ans: Red Ants
2. First french factory established in India at?
Ans: Surat, Masulipatam
3. Jawaharlal Nehru award is associated in the field of?
Ans: International understanding
4. Virus in a program duplicates by the process?
5. Excess production of red blood cells leads to disease?
Ans: Excess production of RBC causes Polycythemia.
6. First chancellor of Jamia Milia Islamic university?
Ans: Lt. General (Retd) M. A. Zaki
7. Leading producer of cocoa?
Ans: Ivory Coast overtook Ghana as the world's leading producer of cocoa beans in 1978.
9. Tanka silver coin introduced by?
10. Anemometer measures?
Ans: An anemometer is a device used for measuring wind speed, and is a common weather station instrument.
11. Patrons of Sangam literature?
Ans: The Sangam met periodically in the city of Madurai in South India under the patronage of the Pandya kings. Sangam literature is still the main source for the early Cholas, the Pandyas and the Cheras.
12. Spring balance works on the principle of?
Ans: It works by Hooke's Law, which states that the force needed to extend a spring is proportional to the distance that spring is extended from its rest position.
13. Queen of Adriatic sea?
14. Most reactive phosphorus type?
Ans: White Phosphorus
15. Father of Macro – Economics?
Ans: J.M. Keynes
16. Who issued silver coins?
Ans: Chandra Gupta II
17. Zubin Mehta related to which field?
18. which city is called queen of Adriatic sea?
19. 1st commonwealth games 1930 held in country?
20. The term *tanka* introduced by which emperor?