1. The 7th edition of the Mountain Echoes Literary Festival 2016 Kicked off in which city?
a) New Delhi
2. Himachal Pradesh Health Minister Kaul Singh Thakur has launched a mobile application called _____ to facilitate efficient access to ambulances for medical emergencies.
a) 102 HP
b) 108 HP
c) 190 HP
d) 199 HP
3. 'Operation Euphrates Shield' has been launched by which country in Syria to end Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) rule?
4. Which of the following has announced a funding of Rs 980 crore to dredge the Brahmaputra as an initiative to develop waterways to Bangladesh and to other South East Asian countries?
b) World Bank
c) New Development Bank
d) Asian Development Bank
5. Name the state that was granted 980 crore rupees by the World Bank to dredge the Brahmaputra as an initiative to develop waterways to Bangladesh and to other South East Asian countries?
c) West Bengal
d) Arunachal Pradesh
6. What is the theme of the 2017 Pravasi Bharatiya Divas?
a) Engaging Diaspora – The Indian Growth Story
b) Redefined Engagement With Indian Diaspora
c) Apna Bharat Apna Gaurav: Connecting Across Generations
d) Connecting for a Shared Future: The Indian Diaspora, India and the Pacific
7. India's first textile university will be set up at which city?
8. Which of the following country is going to create world’s largest protected marine reserve area named as Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument?
c) Saudi Arabia
9. Name the state in which a Mega Food Park was inaugurated by President Pranab Mukherjee recently?
a) West Bengal
d) Uttar Pradesh
10. Bombay High Court on 26 August 2016 ruled that women should be permitted to enter the sanctum sanctorum of a Dargah set in the heart of Mumbai. Name the Dargah?
a) Syed Qadar Shah Vali Dargah
b) Hazrat Baba Fakhruddin Pir
c) Jangli Peer Dargah
d) Haji Ali Dargah
1:d, 2:b, 3:c, 4:b, 5:b, 6:b, 7:c, 8:b, 9:a, 10:d.