1. Name the Country that launched the world’s first quantum satellite which boasts of establishing hack-proof communications between space and the ground ?
2. India has provided One million US Dollars grant to Which counrty in the wake of El Nino induced drought disaster?
c) South Africa
3. Which of the following banks launched an Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) based *99# Mobile Application for their customers for basic banking needs?
b) Union Bank of India
c) Corporation Bank
d) Punjab National Bank
4. Which state government recently launched a mobile application for its Kanyashree Prakalpa project?
b) West Bengal
c) Madhya Pradesh
5. PM Narendra Modi has announced _____ hike in pension of freedom fighters and museums would be established in different states from Red Fort on 70th Independence Day.
6. Which company inaugurated India’s facility to produce Nickel metal of LME grade from primary resource at Ghatsila in Jharkhand?
a) Steel Authority of India Limited
b) Hindustan Copper Limited
c) Rashtriya Ispat Nigam
d) Jindal Steel and Power
7. Identify the city which was not one of the 10 cities selected under the Smart Ganga City Scheme of the Union Government?
8. Anita Wlodarczyk who created a world record of 82.29m in women’s hammer throw to win gold at Rio Olympics belongs to which country?
9. Usain Bolt won gold in men’s 100-metre final at the Rio Olympics. He belongs to which country?
d) Puerto Rico
10. Name the eminent poet and lyricist who passed away in August 2016 and penned a novel titled Silk City in Tamil?
a) T Balumahendra
b) S K Seeman
c) Velainu Vandhutta
d) Na Muthukumar
1:d, 2:a, 3:b, 4:b, 5:b, 6:b, 7:c, 8:b, 9:c, 10:d.