1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched "Mission Bhagiratha" to provide safe drinking water to everyone in which state?
2. Which of the following states has launched "Baristha Bunakar Sahayata Yojana", a special assistance scheme for elderly weavers?
3. Name the country that set a Guinness World Record for the most robots dancing simultaneously?
4. The first-ever 'Pizza ATM' has been installed at a university campus of ____ by French- based company Paline.
5. According to the Assocham reports, which of the following states has led the chart of the states in the country in terms of growth in the industry and service sectors in the last ten years?
6. Who is the newly elected President of Asian Development Bank (ADB)?
a) Haruhiko Kuroda
b) Idris Haron
c) Hart Schafer
d) Takehiko Nakao
7. What is the theme of the 2016 Rio Olympics?
a) Peace for inner soul
b) World peace and Environment
c) Nothing can achieve without peace
d) Live sports, live freedom
8. Who of the following created history by becoming the first Indian gymnast to enter the Olympic final at the Rio Olympic Centre?
a) Deepika Kumari
b) Dipa Karmakar
c) Yelena Produnova
d) Ashish Kumar
9. Name the grandmaster of India who successfully retained the Commonwealth Chess championship crown in Colombo, Sri Lanka?
a) Kiran Manisha Mohanty
b) Deep Chakkravarthy
c) Abhijeet Gupta
d) Tania Sachdev
10. Name the Australian surfing champion who passed away in August 2016 at the age of 71?
a) Miki Dora
b) Mike Diffenderfer
c) Bud Browne
d) Bernard Farrelly
1:c, 2:b, 3:c, 4:d, 5:a, 6:d, 7:b, 8:b, 9:c, 10:d.