1. Which city of the India will host the 2017 Bharatiya Pravasi Divas?
2. The 6th Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD) has begun in which city?
a) Cape Town
3. Which bank has launched a mobile application 'KBL-SMARTz' built on the unified payments interface (UPI) platform of the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
a) Canara bank
b) Nainital bank
c) Karnataka Bank
d) ICICI Bank
4. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has asked banks to provide loans to woman self-help groups (SHGs) up to Rs. 3 lakh at how many percent interest rate for this financial year?
5. Union Minister Maneka Gandhi launched Protection of Children from Sexual Offenses (POCSO) e-Box. Human being up to which age are recognised as a child under POSCO Act 2012?
a) 10 years
b) 14 years
c) 16 years
d) 18 years
6. Name the actor who topped the Forbes list of world’s highest paid actors of 2016?
a) Jackie Chan
b) Tom Cruis
c) johnny depp
d) Dwayne Johnson
7. The Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has set up a committee to consider incentives such as cash back schemes and tax rebates for promoting card and digital payments in a step towards discouraging cash transactions. Who will head this 11-member committee?
a) Ajay Shirke
b) Ratan P Watal
c) Arvind Subramanian
d) Anand Desai
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced to set up a task force to prepare action Plan for the next _____ Olympics Games.
9. What is the rank of India on the World Risk Index, published by the UNU Institute for Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS) and Bundnis Entwicklung Hilft?
10. Which of the following Sri Lanka’s cricketer will quit international cricket after the ongoing limited overs series against Australia?
a) Kumar Sangakkara
b) Tillakaratne Dilshan
c) Lasith Malinga
d) Dinesh Chandimal
1:b, 2:b, 3:c, 4:b, 5:d, 6:d, 7:b, 8:b, 9:c, 10:b.