1. Union Women and Child Development (WCD) Minister Maneka Gandhi has inaugurated the Uttarakhand’s first animal birth control center (ABC) at in which city?
2. Who will be awarded the prestigious Chevalier de L’Ordre Arts et Lettres(The Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters) by the French Government?
a) A R Rahman
c) Amitabh Bachchan
d) Kamal Haasan
3. Name the President of Indian Olympic Association who was recently awarded the Olympic Order for his outstanding services to the Olympic movement?
a) N. Ramachandran
b) Vijay Kumar Malhotra
c) Abhay Singh Chautala
d) Manish Prakash
4. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) inked pact with _____ to offer telecom and IT solutions for big businesses promoting the demand for IT and cloud services.
c) Microsoft India
5. Who was appointed as new brand ambassador of Vistara (an Indian domestic airline based in Gurgaon)?
a) Deepika Padukone
b) Sonakshi Sinha
c) katrina kaif
d) Priyanka Chopra
6. Which country won the gold medal in men's football event at the Rio Olympics?
7. Which of the following film has been selected for the coveted 40th Montreal World Film Festival?
d) None of these
8. 1000 MW Turga hydel project that was approved by the Central Electricity Authority (CEA) will be located in
b) West Bengal
9. Who was appointed as India's Ambassador to Georgia in August 2016?
a) Yogeshwar Sangwan
b) VK Duggal
c) VP Singh Badnore
d) Najma Heptulla
10. The 2016 Summer Olympics recently concluded in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Which country topped the medal table?
c) The United States
d) Great Britain
1:b, 2:d, 3:a, 4:c, 5:a, 6:d, 7:b, 8:b, 9:a, 10:c.Current Affairs Quizzes 2016