1. Which of the following states has bagged six National Tourism awards for 2014-15 in the marketing category for states?
2. Which of the following states has lifted the ban on the sale and consumption of toddy (palm wine) in the state?
a) West Bengal
3. Which Indian movie has won the Best Asian Genre Film award at 2016 Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BIFAN)?
a) Captain Fantastic
b) Psycho Raman
c) The Forest
d) Auto Head
4. Name the Skydiver who became the first to jump from a height of 25,000 feet without a parachute, landing in a net in southern California?
a) Ravi Mehta
b) DW Rojer
c) Luke Aikins
d) A D Phantom
5. NetSuite, the very first cloud company acquired by
6. Which state of India has won the best state award for comprehensive development of tourism for the year 2014-2015?
b) Madhya Pradesh
7. Which intelligence and security agency of India was added to the Second Schedule of the RTI Act, 2005 in July 2016 leading to its exemption from the purview of the Act?
a) Research and Analysis Wing (RAW)
b) National Security Guards (NSG)
c) Border Security Force (BSF)
d) Strategic Forces Command (SFC)
8. Name the state which has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with NTPC and NHPC for setting up Hydro Engineering College in the state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
9. The 2016 International summit on tobacco-control will be hosted by which country?
b) Sri Lanka
10. Who has been conferred with the 2016 Mohun Bagan Ratna?
a) Syed Nayeemuddin
b) Karuna Sankar Bhattacharya
c) Amal Dutta
d) Santosh Kashyap
1:a, 2:b, 3:b, 4:c, 5:d, 6:b, 7:d, 8;c, 9:d, 10:a.