1. Name the China’s first satellite for mobile telecommunication that was launched recently?
c) yomanng 09
2. India’s International Footwear Fair (IIFF) has been launched by the Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in which city?
b) New Delhi
3. Who of the following was India’s flag bearer during parade at 2016 Rio Olympics opening ceremony?
a) Sania Mirza
b) Mahesh Bhupathi
c) Abhinav Bindra
d) Dipa Karmakar
4. The opening ceremony of 2016 Rio Olympics was held at which stadium?
a) Maracana Stadium
b) Rice–Eccles Stadium
c) BC Place Stadium
d) Turin Stadium
5. Indian Olympic Association (IOA) has announced a cash award of ________ for the gold medal winning athlete.
a) 1 crore rupees
b) 50 lakh rupees
c) 30 lakh rupees
d) 20 lakh rupees
6. Name the state that has decided to provide as many as 1200 wi-fi hotspots in its capital?
c) Andhra Pradesh
7. The government has set an inflation target of _______ for the next five years.
8. The Eastern Zonal Cultural Centre (EZCC), an autonomous organization under Union Ministry of Culture, has organized a 64-day-long theatre festival in which city?
9. Name the state that launched a unique Water Resources Information System to assess accurate reserves of water in thousands of Tanks and reservoirs across the state?
10. What is the theme of the World Breastfeeding Week 2016?
a) Breastfeeding: A key to Sustainable Development
b) Breastfeeding and Work – Let's Make it Work!
c) Breastfeeding: A Winning Goal for Life
d) None of the above
1:a, 2:b, 3:c, 4:a, 5:b, 6:b. 7:b, 8:a, 9:d, 10:a.