1. Name the six-year-old boy who has set the world record for covering longest distance by limbo skating under cars?
a) Devendra Mehta
b) Dev Pandit
c) Om Swaroop Gowda
d) Devesh Mehra
2. Who will be awarded with the 23rd Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award?
a) Ram Puniyani
b) Shubha Mudgal
c) Amitabh Bachchan
d) Mohammed Firoz khan
3. Name the web portal launched by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Raghuram Rajan to curb illegal collection of deposits?
4. How many new games are added in Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 by International Olympic Committee (IOC)?
5. Which state government has launched citizen governance mobile App “HIM TCP”?
a) Himachal Pradesh
b) Jammu & Kashmir
6. Who resigned as Managing Director of JM Financial Ltd in August 2016?
a) Kishore Biyani
b) Nimesh Kampani
c) Hemendra Kothari
d) Nusli Wadia
7. The book “Grassroots Innovation” has been authored by whom?
a) Hansda Sowendra
b) Anjan Sundaram
c) Anil K. Gupta
d) Karthika Nair
8. Name the state whose High court quashed the state government's notification granting 10 percent reservation for the economically backward classes (EBCs)?
9. Which facility was launched by Union Government in August 2016 that allows people to sign documents digitally from remote places?
10. Indian Railways has recently tied up with which mobile wallet company to ensure food delivery in train coaches with e-cash payments?
1:c, 2:b, 3:b, 4:b, 5:a, 6:b, 7:c, 8:d, 9:b, 10:c.