1. Which of the following State Government approved 33 percent reservation to women in urban local bodies?
b) West Bengal
2. Sri Lanka and _____ have finally signed a tripartite agreement to proceed with the construction of a Financial City Center in capital Colombo.
3. According to the minister of State for Finance, Santosh Gangwa, the Non-Performing Assets (NPA) of commercial banks has increased by around ____ percent in the last one year.
4. The Independence Day Film Festival (IDFF) has been launched by which union ministry in New Delhi?
a) Ministry of Tourism
b) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
c) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
d) Ministry of Culture
5. Which State Government has decided to make Aadhar Card mandatory for procurement of paddy from farmers?
6. Which indian bank has signed a memorandum of understanding with Korea Development Bank to enhance business synergies?
a) Axis Bank
b) ICICI Bank
7. To which country Russia delivered S-400 Triumph missile systems?
8. The first Indian TV channel on skill development has been launched in which city?
b) New Delhi
a) Colombia and Peru
b) Venezuela and Brazil
c) Peru and Argentina
d) Venezuela and Colombia
10. Project Ananya has been launched by which of the following Indian banks?
a) State Bank of India
b) Syndicate bank
c) Punjab National Bank
d) Dena Bank
1:a, 2:b, 3:c, 4:c, 5:a, 6:d, 7:b, 8:a, 9:d, 10:b.