1. “I am giving you a Muslim province”- who said?
b) Lord Curzon
c) Stafford Cripps
d) Lord Mountbatten
2. The Muslim League demanded creation of Pakistan (Pakistan
Resolution) in its session held on March 24, 1940 at
3. Purna Swaraj was declared as the goal of the Congress in the Congress session held at Lahore under the Presidentship of
a) Vallabhabhai Patel
b) Jawaharala Nehru
c) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
d) Madan Mohan Malaviya
4. Shyamji Krishna Verma established Indian Home Rule Society in___.
5. Rabindranath Tagore surrendered his knighthood in protest
a) Martial law in the Punjab
b) Jallianwala Bagh tragedy
c) Rawlatt Acts
d) None of the above
6. As per the Cabinet Mission Plan, the power would be first transferred to ____.
a) The Indian National Congress
b) The Viceroy
c) The Interim Government
d) The Princes of the States
7. Who founded Swadesh Bandhaw Samiti?
a) Ashwin Kumar Dutt
b) Pulin Das
c) Surya Sen
d) Barindra Ghosh
8. Kasturba Gandhi died in detention (in 1944) at
a) Yeravada Jail
b) Poona Jail
c) Aga Khan Palace
d) Ahmednagar Fort
9. When was the First Round Table Conference held?
10. Who was the British Prime Minister who convened the First Round Table Conference in London?
a) Winston Churchill
b) Neville Chamberlain
c) Benjamin Disraeli
d) Ramsay McDonald
1:b, 2:b, 3:b, 4:d, 5:b, 6:c, 7:a, 8:c, 9:a, 10:d.