1. Which of the following countries has elected as the International Cricket Council’s (ICC) 39th Associate Member?
b) Saudi Arabia
2. India’s first integrated Defense Communication Network (DCN) has been launched in which of the following cities?
a) New Delhi
3. Name the tennis player who has recently clinched her 300th Grand Slam victory?
a) Martina Hingis
b) Venus williams
c) Serena Williams
d) Petra Kvitova
4. The 2016 National Doctors’ Day that was observed on 1st July to honour which of the following legendary physicians?
a) Jagdish Chandra Bose
b) C. V. raman
c) Kadambini Ganguly
d) Bidhan Chandra Roy
5. Which Indian bank has recently signed an agreement with the World Bank for $625-million credit facility to support grid connected rooftop solar programme in India?
a) State Bank of India
b) ICICI Bank
c) Punjab National Bank
d) Reserve Bank of India
6. India’s first Commercial Court & Commercial Disputes Resolution Centre has been opened in which state?
7. The Interim Administrative Cell of the International Solar Alliance (ISA Cell) signed declaration to promote solar energy globally with which international organisation?
a) United Nations
b) International Monetary Funds
c) World Bank
d) Asian Development Bank
8. Which of the following cities is hosting the first meeting of BRICS Working Group on “Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency”?
c) New Delhi
9. Which state recorded the highest number of domestic tourist visits in 2015 as per the data released by the Ministry of Tourism?
c) Tamil Nadu
10. The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) notified rules for calculating Fair Market Value (FMV) of assets located in India under which Act?
a) Central Sales Tax Act, 1956
b) Wealth tax Act, 1957
c) Customs Act, 1962
d) Income-tax Act, 1961
1:b, 2:a, 3:c, 4:d, 5:a, 6:c, 7:c, 8:b, 9:c, 10:d.