1. Who has become the first-ever Indian to won the Mr. World title, recently?
a) Gautham Karthik
b) Ranvijay Singh
c) Rohit Khandelwal
d) Ajith Kumar
2. Didi Akinyelure, who has won the 2016 BBC World News Komla Dumor Award, is a journalist of which country?
3. India on 20 July 2016 signed the Air Services Agreement for the first time with which country?
4. Which of the following will be the official nutrition sponsor of the Indian Olympic team in 2016 Rio Olympics?
b) Star India
c) Herbalife International India
5. NITI Aayog signed a Statement of Intent (SoI) with which organisation to start the Atal Tinkering Laboratories (ATL) initiative as a part of its flagship programme Atal Innovation Mission (AIM)?
a) Tech Mahindra
b) Intel India
d) Tata Consultancy Services
6. The BRICS Policy Planning Dialogue will be hosted by which city of India?
b) New Delhi
7. Name the state that convened a special session of the Assembly for passing the State Appropriation Bill?
b) Arunachal Pradesh
8. Which state/UT introduced an online payment system for licensing and registration of food business operators in the national capital?
9. Mubarak Begum, who passed away recently, was related to which field?
b) Classical Dance
10. Who of the following is the author of book, The Great Derangement: Climate Change and the Unthinkable?
a) Amitav Ghosh
b) Vikram Seth
c) Amish Tripathi
d) Amit Chaudhuri
1:c 2:b, 3:b, 4:c, 5:b, 6:c, 7:a, 8:a, 9:a, 10:a.