1. Which of the following has resigned from Rajya Sabha on July 2016?
a) Chetan Chauhan
b) Navjot Singh Sidhu
c) Ambika Soni
d) Smriti Irani
2. India's first e-court has opened at a High Court of Judicature in which city?
b) New Delhi
3. How much amount released by Union Government for Atal Pension Yojana (APY) for 2015-16?
a) Rs 100 crore
b) Rs 500 crore
c) Rs 600 crore
d) Rs 700 crore
4. Name India’s site that was listed in UNESCO’s world Heritage sites in mixed category in July 2016?
a) khangchendzonga National Park, Sikkim
b) Complexe du Capitole, Chandigarh
c) Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
d) Mountain Railways of India
5. Name India’s site that was listed in UNESCO’s world Heritage sites in transnational category in July 2016?
a) Elephanta Caves
b) Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
c) khangchendzonga National Park, Sikkim
d) Complexe du Capitole, Chandigarh
6. Name the live interactive programme launched by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal?
7. Nelson Mandela International Day observed every year on which date?
a) 20 May
b) 20 October
c) 26 August
d) 18 July
8. India has defeated _____ 4-1 in the Davis Cup Asia-Oceania Group-I in Chandigarh.
a) South Korea
b) North Korea
9. Who of the following won the 73rd Senior National Squash Championship in the women’s segment?
a) Dipika Pallikal
b) Joshna Chinappa
c) Bhuvneshwari Kumari
d) Anaka Alankamony
10. India’s boxing star Vijender Singh defeated whom to lift the WBO Asia Pacific Super Middleweight title at Thyagraj Stadium, New Delhi?
a) Andrzej Soldra
b) Samet Hyuseinov
c) Sonny Whiting
d) Kerry Hope
1:b, 2:c, 3:a, 4:a, 5:d, 6:c, 7:d, 8:a, 9:a, 10:d.