1. Which of the following countries launched its second Shijian-16 series satellite?
2. Who was honoured with "Honoris Causa" Doctor of Science by Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT)?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) abhinav bindra
c) Viswanathan Anand
d) M. S. Dhoni
3. The Indigenously developed Varunastra that was inducted in the Indian Navy is a
a) Heavyweight Torpedo
b) Anti-Submarine Warfare ships
d) Airborne Missile
4. Name the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India who has been conferred with the honorary professorship by the Nanjing Audit University (NAU), China ?
a) Vinod Rai
b) Mukul Rohatgi
c) Ajit Doval
d) Shashi Kant Sharma
5. Name the medium range and surface-to-air type ballistic missile recently tested from Balasore district of Odisha?
6. The World Bank Group has signed an agreement with the International Solar Alliance (ISA), to collaborate on increasing solar energy use around the world. Where is the headquarters of ISA?
7. Who was sworn in as Philippines’ president?
a) Jejomar Binay
b) Leni Robredo
c) Bongbong Marcos
d) Rodrigo Duterte
8. Name the teacher education portal for District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) launched by HRD Minister Smriti Irani?
d) None of these
9. What was the theme for the 10th National statistics day that was celebrated on 29 June 2016?
a) Social Development
b) Agriculture and Farmers' Welfare
c) Better Data, Better Lives
d) Statistics for all, with all
10. Name the state that has opened an exclusive Red Sanders Anti-Smuggling Task Force (RSASTF)?
a) Andhra Pradesh
1:c, 2:c, 3:a, 4:d, 5:a, 6:b, 7:d, 8:c, 9:b, 10:a.