1. Which State Government has recently banned e-cigarettes?
2. Name the 1st State which has banned e-cigarettes?
3. Which state government has recently started an initiative for plantation of about 2 crores trees?
4. India has ranked at which position in the World Bank Group's Logistics Performance Index 2016?
5. Which country has topped the Logistics Performance Index 2016 released by the World Group?
d) South Africa
6. A Rapid Rural Police Response System was recently launched in which of the following states?
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi radio programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’ will now also be telecast to _____.
a) Sri Lanka
d) None of these
8. What is the theme of the Exercise RIMPAC 2016 that recently began at Hawaii?
a) Competent, Adaptive, Partners
b) Competent, Skilled, Partners
c) Capable, Adaptive, Partners
d) Competent, Capable, Partners
9. The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports recently granted recognition to Paralympic Committee of India. Who is the President of the committee?
a) S.P. Sanghwan
b) Rao Inderjit Singh
c) J. Chandrashekar
d) Dinesh Kumar Upadhyay
10. Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar recently inaugurated India's first Integrated Defence Communication Network. The network was developed by which of the following companies?
b) HCL Technologies
1:c, 2:d, 3:b, 4:d, 5:b, 6:c, 7:b, 8:c, 9:b, 10:b.