1. Union Cabinet approved MoU in the field of Rural Development and Poverty Alleviation approved with which country?
2. PM Narendra Modi inducted 19 new ministers into the Council of Ministers. Who was appointed as the Human Resource Development Minister after the cabinet reshuffled?
a) Prakash Javadekar
b) Rajiv Pratap Rudy
c) Ajay Tamta
d) Ravi Shankar Prasad
3. The world’s first Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) ‘Super Fight League’ will be hosted by which country?
4. Name the Veteran communist leader and former World Peace Council president who has passed away in Mumbai recently?
a) MN Roy
b) Abaninath Mukherji
c) Romesh Chandra
d) Tathagat Roy
5. Name the state which has become the first state in the country to introduce minimum wages for part time workers?
c) Madhya Pradesh
6. The State Bank of India(SBI) has tied-up with which e-commerce firm to offer pre-approved EMI facility to shop online?
7. The Union Cabinet approved the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme to train 50 lakh apprentices by which financial year?
8. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approved increase in foreign shareholdings in Axis Bank Ltd to how much per cent from the existing 62 per cent?
a) 81 per cent
b) 74 per cent
c) 85 per cent
d) 65 per cent
9. Name the two-wheeler maker that inked a wage settlement pact with its permanent workers at its Gurgaon Plant, entailing a hike of 12500 rupees spread over three years?
a) Bajaj Auto
b) India Yamaha Motor
c) TVS Motor Company
d) Hero MotoCorp Ltd
10. Name the NASA’s spacecraft that recently entered Jupiter’s orbit to understand the origin and evolution of the planet?
b) Cape Canaveral
d) New Horizon
1:a, 2:a, 3:a, 4:c, 5:d, 6:c, 7:c, 8:b, 9:d, 10:a.