1. 3rd India Education Fair has begun in which city?
a) New Delhi
2. Which of the following has installed 600 ATMs with cash recycling abilities for country's largest lender State Bank of India across the country?
c) Soft Bank
3. Who was sworn in as the 39th Chief Justice of Patna High Court?
a) Justice Iqbal Ahmed Ansari
b) Justice Sameer Ansari
c) Justice Abdullah Ansari
d) Justice Kamaal Hasan
4. Name the country to who’s visiting Home Minister was assured for India’s full support in their fight against terrorism by Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
5. The World Health Organization has recently declared Brazil free from which of the following diseases?
d) None of the above
6. International Tiger Day was observed on
a) 27th July
b) 28th July
c) 29th July
d) 30th July
7. Name the state that via an affidavit in the High Court during a course of hearing said that it is going to introduce a chapter in school syllabus against witchcraft killings?
d) West Bengal
8. How much insurance cover has been offered by the Indian Railways for passengers?
a) Rs. 2 lakh
b) Rs. 5 lakh
c) Rs. 8 lakh
d) Rs.10 lakh
9. The District Development Coordination and Monitoring Committee (DDCMC) whose formation was announced by Union Government will be known as
10. Who will be bestowed with the 2016 Tilak Sanman Puraskar?
a) Radha Mohan Singh
b) Devendra Fadnavis
c) M S Swaminathan
d) Sharad Pawar
1:c, 2:d, 3:1, 4:d, 5:b, 6:c, 7:a, 8:d, 9:b, 10:d.