1. What was the theme of World Hepatitis Day observed on 28th July 2016?
a) Hepatitis: Think Again
b) Hepatitis: Think Once
c) Prevention of viral Hepatitis. Act now
2. Who of the following will be commissioned into the Territorial Army (TA) as a regular officer on 29th July 2016?
a) Suresh Prabhu
b) Milkha Singh
c) Anurag Thakur
d) Narendra Modi
3. Who of the following will be honored with the Bharat Gaurav award on the East Bengal Foundation Day, 1st of August?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) Milkha Singh
c) M S Dhoni
d) Virat Kohli
4. The International Olympic Committee (IOC) will launch the Olympic Channel on?
a) 31 July 2016
b) 1 August 2016
c) 7 August 2016
d) 21 August 2016
5. The World Hepatitis Summit will be held from 29 March to 31 March 2017 at
b) Sao Paulo
d) New Delhi
6. Who was appointed as the European Union’s Chief Negotiator with the United Kingdom over leaving the European Union?
a) Didier Seeuws
b) Édouard Balladur
c) Michel Barnier
d) None of the above
7. Lok Sabha passed the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Amendment Bill, 2016 that seeks to amend the Benami Transactions Act of the year?
8. Name the country with which India has signed a 1 billion dollar deal for procuring four Poseidon-8I aircraft?
9. The Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Amendment Bill, 2016 that was passed in Parliament seeks to amend the Child Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) (CLPR) Act of the year?
10. Name the agricultural scientist fondly referred to as the Father of Hybrid Sorghum who died in July 2016?
a) Janine Mongillat
b) PV Parabrahma Sastry
c) Neelamraju Ganga Prasada Rao
d) Somnath Rama Wani
1:d, 2:c, 3:b, 4:d, 5:b, 6:c, 7:b, 8:a, 9:c, 10:c.