1. India has signed a Social Security Agreement (SSA) with which country?
2. What is the motto of the Election Commission of India (ECI) for year 2016?
a) Voter is at highest priority
b) Healthy support for citizens
C) None is above than polls
d) No voter to be left behind
3. Name the country that declared a three-month state of emergency in the country?
d) North Korea
4. Which of the following banks has signed an agreement with Reliance Jio Money for one-click payment service?
a) HDFC Bank
b) ICICI Bank
d) Federal Bank
5. The Election Commission of India recently launched NERP 2016 programme across the country. What is the full form of NERP?
a) National Electoral Roll Purification
b) Nationwide Electoral Roll Purification
c) Nation Electoral Roll Purification
d) Nationalised Electoral Roll Purification
6. Which of the following has topped in Fortune 500 list of the world's biggest corporations in terms of revenue?
a) State Grid
c) China National Petroleum
d) Reliance Industries
7. Name the oldest and last litigant of the Ramjanmabhoomi-Babri title suit, who died due to heart-related complications in the temple city of Ayodhya?
a) Mohammad Farooq
b) Ashhad Rashidi
c) Hashim Ansari
d) Mufti Hasbullah
8. Which state government has launched free bus pass scheme for school and college students for the year 2016-17?
a) Tamil Nadu
9. Which web portal has been launched to reduce paper work in the Lok Sabha, the lower house of Parliament of India?
10. Which of the following state started updation of its National Population Registration (NPR)?
c) Tamil Nadu
1:c, 2:d, 3:a, 4:d, 5:a, 6:b, 7:c, 8:a, 9:a, 10:d.