1. Name the country Which was declared as YAWS-free in July 2016 by the World Health Organization (WHO)?
2. Who was appointed as the Chairman of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)?
a) Sujeet Gupta
b) Sarvendra Vikram Bahadur
c) Rajesh Kumar Chaturvedi
d) Kailash Singh Yadav
3. A Special Investigation Team (SIT) on black money headed by retired Justice M B Shah in its fifth report recommended ban on cash transactions above what limit?
a) 1 lakh rupees
b) 2 lakh rupees
c) 3 lakh rupees
d) 5 lakh rupees
4. A Special Investigation Team (SIT) on black money headed by retired Justice M B Shah in its fifth report suggested capping the cash holding of an industry or individual up to what amount?
a) 10 lakh rupees
b) 12 lakh rupees
c) 15 lakh rupees
d) 18 lakh rupees
5. West Bengal government has set a target to construct toilets across all villages of the state by March 2019 to enable OFD. Name the district which became the first to achieve open defecation free(ODF) status in the country?
6. India signed 100 Million US dollar Loan for Cauvery Delta project in Tamil Nadu with which organisation?
a) International Monetary Fund
b) World Bank
c) United Nations
d) Asian Development Bank
7. Who was recently appointed as the CMD of Jute Corporation of India Ltd. (JCI)?
a) Madan Seth
b) Partha Dasgupta
c) K R Nigam
d) K V R Murthy
8. What was the theme of the World Youth Skills Day 2016?
a) Youth skills for work and life in the post-2015 agenda
b) Skills Development to Improve Youth Employment
c) Youth Employment through Skill Development
d) Skilling Youth for Sustainable Goals
9. Name India's Grand Master who won the Fide Women’s Grand Prix trophy in Chendu, China?
a) Harika Dronavalli
b) Koneru Humpy
c) Subbaraman Vijayalakshmi
d) None of these
10. President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the first edition of India Skills Competition today, on the occasion of the World Youth Skills Day in which city?
b) New Delhi
1:c, 2:c, 3:c, 4:c, 5:a, 6:d, 7:d, 8:b, 9:a, 10:b.