1. Who of the following was appointed as the second women Prime Minister of United Kingdom?
a) Ruth Davidson
b) Theresa May
c) Andrea Leadsom
d) Nicola Sturgeon
2. Name the operation launched by Union Government to evacuate the Indians from South Sudan?
a) Operation Sankat Mochan
b) Operation Raahat
c) Operation Maitri
d) Operation Rakshak
3. SV.CO, world’s first digital student incubator launched by which state?
4. Who has been appointed as the CEO of the National Intelligence Grid (NATGRID)?a) Sanjeev Gupta
b) Ashok Patnaik
c) Ashutosh Mukherjee
d) Shyam Singhal
5. Which of the following is the world's best airline for the year 2016 according to a survey conducted by Skytrax?
a) Singapore Airlines
b) Qatar Airways
d) Cathay Pacific
6. Who took charge as the Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh?
a) Tathagata Roy
b) Pema Khandu
c) Pawan Kumar Chamling
d) None of these
7. Which of the following is not part of the defunct fertiliser units whose revival was approved by Union Cabinet in July 2016?
8. Name the Indian-American professor who was appointed as the Dean of University of North Texas College of Information in the United States?
a) Aman Varma
c) T Ramachandran
d) Sneh Agarwal
9. The Union Cabinet in July 2016 approved which scheme to impart fresh training to 60 lakh youths and certify skills of 40 lakh persons acquired non-formally under the Recognition of Prior Learning?
a) Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana
b) Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
c) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
d) Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
10. Recently CCEA gave its approval for disinvestment of how much percent of paid up equity of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)?
1:b, 2:a, 3:d, 4:b, 5:c, 6:b, 7:d, 8:b, 9:d, 10:b.