1.Who was the first Foreign Minister of free India?
A) Jawaharlal Nehru
B) John Mathai
C) Gulzari Lal Nanda
D) Lal Bahadur Shastri
2. The Lok Sabha is also known as:
A) Council of states
B) The Upper House
C) The House of the People
3. The Election Commissioner can be removed by
A) Prime Minsiter
B) Home Minister
C) The President
D) The Parliament
4. How many sessions of the Lok Sabha take place in a year:
5. Once a Budget has been presented in the Parliament, the government has to get all money bills related to the union budget passed within __?
A) 30 Days
B) 60 Days
C) 75 Days
D) 90 Days
6. Which one of the following States has the highest number of reserve seats for the Scheduled Tribes in the Lok Sabha?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
7. What is the number of writs that can be issued by the Supreme Court or High Court?
8. Via which among the following amendments of the Constitution, the territories of Goa, Daman & Diu were incorporated in the Indian Constitution?
A) Constitution (12th) Amendment Act 1961
B) Constitution (12th) Amendment Act 1962
C) Constitution (14th) Amendment Act 1962
D) Constitution (16th) Amendment Act 1962
9. Who appoints the members of the Union Public Service Commission?
B) Prime Minister
C) Chairman of UPSC
D) Chief Justice of Supreme Court
10. By which amendment of constitution, Delhi was made the National Capital Territory?
1:A, 2:C, 3:D, 4:B, 5:C, 6:C, 7:D, 8:B, 9:A, 10:C.