1. Who was appointed as the CEO of National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) in June 2016?
a) Vishnu Gupta
b) Sujoy Bose
c) Vipin Tomar
d) Kailash Yadav
2. What was the rank of India on the World Economic Forum's Human Capital Index?
3. Which country was ranked 1st in the Human Capital Report 2016 released recently?
4. The 2017 Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) will be hosted by which country?
b) United States
5. Who was appointed as a deputy governor of Reserve Bank of India ?
a) D Das Gupta
b) H R Khan
d) A P Ravindra
d) N S Vishwanathan
6. Name the anti-diabetic ayurvedic drug designed for type 2 Diabetes mellitus that was released by Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)?
7. Which state govt. has declared that all natural calamities including unseasonal heavy rain, lightning, Loo and storm etc will be treated as state disaster?
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Uttar Pradesh
8. Which state Government launched Kalinga Siksha Sathi Yojana (KSSY) with an aim to provide education loan at 1 % interest to students for pursuing higher studies?
a) Madhya pradesh
9. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has cleared the payment of $501 million for_______.
a) Sri Lanka
10. Which of the following countries recently inaugurated world’s first electric road?
1:b, 2:c, 3:c, 4:a, 5:d, 6:c, 7:b, 8:b, 9:d, 10:a.