1. Which of the following Country’s Parliament unanimously passed the Right to Information (RTI) bill with amendments?
b) Sri Lanka
2. Who was appointed as the head of Indian market of Nokia?
a) Sandeep Girotra
b) Manish Bansal
c) Sanjay Malik
d) Alok Dev
3. SK Roy, who recently resigned, was the chairman of which government-owned corporation?
a) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
b) Life Insurance Corporation of India
c) Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
d) Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
4. who has been appointed to chairman of three member UN commission (committee) to monitor the human rights situation in South Sudan?
a) Yasmin Sooka
b) M. Scott
c) M. Makila
d) D. Benergi
5. Name the eminent quizmaster, educationist and Parliamentarian of India who died in Kolkata on 24 June 2016?
a) Siddhartha Basu
b) Neil O'Brien
c) Hamid Sayani
6. The International Conference on Social Statistics was hosted by which city of India?
a) New Delhi
7. The country banned its citizens from working in strife-torn Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya. Name it.
b) Sri Lanka
8. India’s first pilot programme to run two wheelers on CNG has been launched in which city of India?
c) New Delhi
9. Identify the UK Prime Minister who announced resignation hours after the Brexit vote that called for leaving the European Union?
a) Ed Miliband
b) David Cameron
c) Nicola Sturgeon
d) Boris Johnson
10. Who has been honored with the GD Birla Award for Scientific Research for 2016?
a) Sanjay Mittal
b) Arunesh Jindal
c) Nikhil Arora
d) Manju Singh
1:b, 2:c, 3:b, 4:a, 5:b, 6:b, 7:d, 8:c, 9:b, 10:a.