1. Which of the following Indian zoos will soon receive a snow leopard from Dudley Zoological Gardens in London?
a) Aizawl Zoo
b) Alipore Zoological Gardens
c) Padma Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park
d) Gopalpur Zoo
2. Name the state that approved a proposal of the Panchayati Raj department to add 500 new gram panchayats before the 2017 three-tier panchayat polls?
3. Identify the country that on signed a ceasefire deal with rebels ending five decade conflict.
4. India and Switzerland have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to establish formal cooperation in the fields of skills development and vocational and professional education and training.
5. Which Indian chess player won the best women’s player award in the Eurasian Blitz chess tournament held in Kazakhstan?
a) Tania Sachdev
b) Koneru Humpy
c) D Harika
d) Padmini Rout
6. The Union Government launched first of its kind Pilot Programme in the country to run two wheelers on which of the following fuels?
7. Who of the following will be the new coach of Indian Cricket Team?
a) Denial Vettori
b) vvs laxman
c) Ravi shastri
d) Anil Kumble
8. The pound sterling fell in value with Britain voting in favour of exiting European Union (EU). This was the lowest since which year?
9. Name the country that agreed recently to step up security cooperation with India?
10. Who of the following won the Calder Memorial Trophy for the year 2015-16?
a) Shayne Gostisbehere
b) Connor McDavid
c) Anthony Duclair
d) Artemi Panarin
1:c, 2:b, 3:a, 4:a, 5:c, 6:B, 7:d, 8:b, 9:a, 10:d.