1. Name India’s ace shooter who clinched the silver medal for India in men's 50-metre rifle 3 position event of the ISSF World Cup in Baku, Ajerbaijan?
a) Amit Kumar
b) Gagan Narang
c) Sanjeev Rajput
d) Jitu Rai
2. Which odf the following has signed up as the official sponsor for the Indian contingent to the Rio Olympics 2016?
3. Who was appointed as the new CEO of Suzuki Motors?
a) Osamu Suzuki
b) scion Toshihiro Suzuki
c) Devode Suzuki
d) mica tik Suzuki
4. How much amount approved by World Bank’s for Technical Education Quality Improvement Project III (TEQIP III) in India?
a) 201.50 million US dollars
b) 251.50 million US dollars
c) 501.50 million US dollars
d) 551.50 million US dollars
5. Name the organisations/institutions that inked a MoU with Coal Supplying companies and Power Utilities for quality analysis of coal being supplied to power utilities by coal companies?
a) CSIR and CIL
b) CIMFR and CIL
c) CSIR and CIMFR
d) CSIR and CBIL
6. Exercise JALRAHAT for Flood Relief is a Joint Initiative of Armed Forces and which state?
7. The 56th National Inter-State National Senior Athletics Championships 2016 to be held in _____.
8. Who headed the 7th Pay Commission whose recommendations were approved by the Union Cabinet ?
a) Vivek Rae
b) Ratin Roy
c) Meena Agarwal
d) AK Mathur
9. Name the first island district in the country ?
10. The World Bank recently approved the 63 million US dollar for Tejaswini Project focused on the welfare of adolescent girls and young women of which state?
1:c, 2:c, 3:b, 4:a, 5:c, 6:a, 7:d, 8:d, 9:c, 10:d.