1. What is the name of world’s First 1000-Processor Chip that was developed by University of California?
d) 486SX chip
2. Which Indian Bank was named in Hall of Shame list 2016 that listed Banks funding Cluster Bomb Makers?
a) Union Bank of India
b) Axis Bank
c) State Bank of India
d) HDFC Bank
3. What was the theme of International Yoga Day 2016?
a) Yoga for Harmony and Peace
b) Feed your Soul with Yog
c) Connect the Youth
d) Yoga: Inspiration for Joyful Living
4. No. of satellites launched by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) in a single mission from the Satish Dhawan Space Center in Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh?
5. As per the World Investment Report 2016 released released by UNCTAD, this country received maximum FDI in 2015?
6. As per the World Investment Report 2016 released released by UNCTAD, what was India’s global ranking in 2015 in terms of FDI inflows?
7. Vice President Hamid Ansari has inaugurated two day international conference on ‘Yoga for Body and Beyond‘ in _____.
b) New Delhi
8. "Mission 11 Million" a promotional programme relates to_____.
9. Which state government has launched a Rs. 640 crore project for skill development?
a) Himachal Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
10. Who was appointed as President and Chief Operating Officer of SoftBank?
a) Nikesh Arora
b) Ken Miyauchi
c) ken miyake
d) ken miyaki
11. Which State’s postal circle on 2nd International Day of Yoga released Information booklet, "Stamps on Yoga" and "stamps on Suryanamaskarams"?
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) Jammu & Kashmir
12. Nagpur and the Chinese city of ____ have become 'sister cities' after signing a pact.
1: a, 2:c, 3:c, 4:c, 5:a, 6:c, 7:b, 8:a, 9:a, 10:b. 11:b, 12:c.