1. Name the platform that was launched by India and South Korea to promote and facilitate investments from the east Asian country?
a) India Plus
b) Korea Plus
c) Indo-Korea Plus
d) India-Korea Plus
2. Name of the IT company that was selected as the technical partner to build a mobile Application (app) for HRD's SWAYAM platform?
c) Tech Mahindra
3. Which of the following was won 4 awards at ‘FilmAT’ which is one of the biggest international film festivals dedicated to tourism, art and ecology in Poland?
a) Goa Tourism
b) Uttarakhand Tourism
c) Kerala Tourism
d) Himachal Pradesh Tourism
4. Who was elected as President of 71st session of United Nations General Assembly?
a) Mogens Lykketoft
b) Peter Thomson
d) Vuk Jeremic
d) Ibrahim Thiaw
5. What was the slogan for the 2016 World Day to Combat Desertification, which was observed on 17th June?
a) Inclusive cooperation for achieving Land Degradation Neutrality
b) Protect Earth. Restore Land. Engage People.
c) Attainment of food security for all through sustainable food systems
d) Conserving land and energy
6. How many coastal police stations are proposed by Union Home Ministry to maintain security up to five nautical miles from the shore?
7. Indian and ______ signed two MoUs on capacity building for its civil servants and to set up of centre of excellence in ICT.
a) South Africa
8. What is the slogan for the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games?
a) Welcome home
b) One world, one dream
c) A New World
d) Inspire a Generation
9. Two commercial satellites EUTELSAT 117 West B and ABS-2A were launched by SpaceX (a private space transport service company) from ?
10. Which committee has been constituted to shortlist candidates for RBI Governorship?
a) Anand Kumar committee
b) HR Khan committee
c) S S Mundra committee
d) P K Sinha committee
1:b, 2:a, 3:c, 4:b, 5:b, 6:b, 7:c 8:c, 9:b, 10:d.