1. The number of Anglo-Indians who can be nominated by the President to the Lok Sabha is
2. Which of the following does not constitute the Electoral College for electing the President of India?
(a) Elected members of the Legislative Council
(b) Elected members of the Legislative Assembly
(c) Elected members of Lok Sabha
(d) Elected members of Rajya Sabha
3. Who was the first women governor of a state in free India ?
(a) Mrs. Sarojini Naidu
(b) Mrs. Indira Gandhi
(c) Mrs. Sucheta Kriplani
(d) Mrs. Vijay Laxmi Pandit
4. Which one of the following is properly matched.
(a) Supreme Court of India: Article 318
(b) Election Commission of India: Article 324
(c) Union Public Service Commission: Article 332
(d) Attorney General: Article 351
5. What subject to the articles 5 to 11 of the constitution of india deal?
(a) Union and its territory
(c) Fundamental Duties
(d) Union Executive
6. What is the form of Government which is headed by an elected representative and a not a hereditary monarch called?
7. From which constitution did we borrow the concept of our Federation?
(a) Canadian Constitution
(b) Australian Constitution
(c) Irish Constitution
(d) German Constitution
8. Who appoints the Governors of the State?
(a) President of India
(b) Prime Minister
(c) Chief Minister
(d) Supreme Court
9. The Finance Commission is constituted under which article
10. The Indian Parliament consist of
(a) Lok Sabha only
(b) Lok Sabha and the President
(c) Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
(d) The President, Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
1:b, 2:a, 3:a, 4:b, 5:b, 6:a, 7:a, 8:a, 9:b, 10:d.
More Polity Questions