1. What is india's rank in 2016 Global connectvity index?
2. Gobar gas contains mainly
A. Carbon dioxide
D. Carbon monoxide
3. The first indian satellite aryabhata was launched from:
4. Who among the following Arab scholars studied Sanskrit and astronomy for a decade at Varanasi ?
B. Amir Khusrau
5. Permanent Secretariat to coordinate the implementation of SAARC programme is located at
B. New Delhi
6. The International Court of Justice is located at
7. Which was the first newspaper to be published in India ?
A. Bengal Chronicle
B. The Hindu
C. Bengal Gazette
D. Bombay Samachar
8. Which of the following countries is not a member of SAARC?
9. Who was the first Indian to pass the Indian Civil Service ?
A. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
B. D.N. Wacha
C. Surendranath Banerjee
D. Dadabhai Naoroji
10. The 'Garibi Hatao' slogan was coined in
1:C, 2:B, 3:B, 4:A, 5:D, 6:B, 7.C, 8:D, 9:C, 10:C.
More General Awareness Quizzes