1. What is the name of National LED programme launched by Union Govt.?
Ans: Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LEDs for All (UJALA).
2. Name of the state in which National LED programme UJALA was launched by Union Power Minister Piyush Goyal.
Ans: Madhya Pradesh(Bhopal)
3. What is the benefit of UJALA?
Ans: people of Madhya Pradesh will get subsidiesed 9W energy efficient LED bulbs by paying just 85 rupees per LED bulb.
4. South India’s first underground metro services flagged off in ______.
5. NABARD has entered into collaboration with German Government for a special programme on ______.
Ans: Soil Protection and Rehabilitation for Food Security.
6. Labour Day is celebrated on
Ans: 1st May.
7. With which country’s three state- owned firms did Reliance Defence sign a strategic partnership agreement
8. world’s first graphene electronic paper developed by which counrty?
9. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana will be launched from which district of India?
10. What is the aim of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
Ans: to provide LPG connections without security deposit to 50 million women from BPL households over the next three years