1. Which of the following Articles of the Indian Constitution provides for the creation of New All India Service ?
(A) Article 311
(B) Article 312
(C) Article 313
(D) Article 314
2. A gas is a metallic cylinder is suddenly compressed by a piston which is maintained at the same position with the passage of time the pressure of air will _________ ?
(C) remains the same
(D) none of these
3. Which among the following is the First cruise missile test fired by India?
4. Archaeopterix is
(A) The oldest bird of Jurassic period
(B) The reptile of Jurassic period
(C) The reptile of Triassic period
(D) The reptile of Triassic and Jurassic period
5. Which of the following is not a fundamental right as per the Indian Constitution?
(A) Right to Education
(B) Right to Information
(C) Right to Speech
(D) Right to Life
6. Light year is unit of
(B) speed of light
7. What kind of vegetation is found in Tundra region?
(C) Very small shrubs
(D) All of them
8. In which continent is the world's largest desert situated?
(D) South America
9. Which method is commonly used by farmers to separate lighter husk particles from heavier seeds of grain?
10. The energy that can harness heat stored below the Earth’s surface is known as
(A) thermal energy
(B) nuclear energy
(C) tidal energy
(D) geo-thermal energy